Starting a Coffee Shop
Course cost: £550
This aim is to provide the participants the basic skills and information you need to open and run a great coffee shop. This course is essential for those starting or those that just need a hand in developing their coffee shop.
This course has been designed by someone that runs four successful and different coffee businesses to give you a real insight into how to develop a coffee-based business that is going to stand the test of time and be as unique as you are. This course is all about giving you the tools to succeed and techniques that have been used to develop a great coffee shop.
- Find a site, the benefits of locations and competitors in a local area
- Understanding your market
- Building your business to lead your stockists, menu, design and operations
- Opportunities and Threats
- Skills and Equipment
- Stock management
- Planning the start up
- Key Health & Safety
- Rotas and staff management
- Barista training (see Barista Training Level 1)
This is a two day course is run by appointment only and is fine-tuned to meet your specific requirements and is for one or two people.